FAQ and Answer:
Why do I need to buy the paid version?
Paid version use dedicated server. Therefore mush fast to get the video. And also AD free!
1) Where I can free download the most recently WebCapClient?
2) What PC can WebCapClient run at?
XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (not tested, but should be). Mac is not support.
3) What's the default buffer time or record time? Can I change it?
The default RecordTime = 15 sec, you can change it on config.ini
4) Can I view my home webcam video on web browser of another PC?
We are working on this. Please check later.
1) When I login in, it says the PC Client is in Login state, but my PC actually is login. What's wrong?
The problem is out of sync on your PC Client. The correct procedure is:
a) Login from PC
b) start rec/stop rec either from PC or from mobile
c) Logout from PC
d) Close PC Client program
So if forget to Logout before close the PC Client program or your PC Client be terminated abnormal, this problem will happen.
2) What's the History Button used for?
You can view your local resource or remote resource.
3) What's the Record Button used for?
You can record video from your phone so your wife can see it on her phone.
1) Is my home video on your server safe?
Yes. Before your video upload to our server, it be encrypted using your login and password combination.
When play your video on the phone, the video be decrypted first. So even other user know your video, it can't be played.
For example, you can try
It is encrypted mp4 video, but you can't play it without decrypt it.
2) How many webcam video you keep on the server?
Our server keep at most 5 latest videos under your account.